Well, rewrites on the novel have officially begun. I’ll be hitting the local Barnes and Noble to do some more, and await a chance for yet more revisions during the writers workshop I attend. I can actually do revisions pretty quickly, and don’t mind the process. As I said before, this is the stage when I have something to work with, and still have a lot of creative freedom over the project.
On a totally unrelated note, I finally got to do some drawing exercises for the first time in epochs. I seem to do okay with drawing dinosaur heads in particular. This is a pic I took (sorry for the awful lighting), and I don’t know what species it might be. Not T-rex; the skull is the wrong shape for that. Not Allosaurus either. Might be a little closer to Acrocanthosaurus, thanks to the wide-angled triangular snout and the height of its neck, but the antorbital fenestra (the hollow in front of the eye socket) looks a little small for that. Ah, well. I’ll just call it a “new species” of dinosaur.
Catch you all later!